Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm 2 months old!!


My sweet little Boonie is already two months old. Oh where has my newborn gone. This little boy is all smiles and delight nowadays. He is so much fun. I am so thankful for this little angel in my life. I'm so lucky to be his mommy.

Fun things Boone is doing:
  • He will smile at you and it will melt your heart.
  • He has started saying "Hey." Whenever we leave him alone or put him in his bouncy chair and do something else, he will sit there and say HEY until someone comes back.
  • He also says "Apple." Yes my child is advanced. Haha... but really he says "Apple" over and over again when he's getting sleepy.
  • He is a motion baby. He LOVES to be on the move - bouncing, swinging, you name it.
  • Tomorrow he gets his shots. :(
  • He loves bath time.
  • He's only getting up once a night.
  • When he's done eating he will sit there and smile at me and talk away.
  • He's a talker and I love it.
  • He has outgrown a lot of his 3 month old clothes - I'm starting to get out the 3 to 6 months sizes.
He is just a joy and a charmer. I love this little guy more than anything.
Happy two months Boone!

7 comments:

Britta Mosman said...

He is one adorable little guy! They do grow up way too quickly! U have to keep reminding myself to enjoy it all. Hope you three are doing well.

Britta Mosman said...

haha and by "U" I mean "I" :)

Jana and Brett said...

What a cutie! I love little...nope big boy boone! :0)

Jennifer Starr said...

Look at his lil smiles....oh wow!!!

Ken and Kristina said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!

Julie said...

I want a video of him saying "Apple" -- so dang cute!

Kimberly said...

How adorable! I can't wait to meet him. When will you guys be here?