Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cornfield Fun...

We went to Saguro Park this weekend to take pregnant pictures with Kyle and Stacey (to come later) and we decided to take some fun family pictures too. I apologize in advance for all the many, many pictures... but it's just so fun taking pictures of your baby!!

I wish I would have done my hair this day... but that's ok. The 'new' Lefler family!! Our first family picture!!

Little Boonie loves to be carried by his daddy in this hold. It's the most comfy place in the world.

Look at how well he holds that wheat and poses for my pictures. Haha!

The lone baby. This picture make me laugh. He's so tiny!!

Boone was crying and Mason started holding him like this and he LOVED it!! I was a bit worried, but he seemed perfectly content!! Then Mason wanted to do the abusive father pose - drinking his milk and all. :)

My boys.

This picture was too funny not to post.

Actually this one was too...


My little drunk baby. He loves his milk.


Don't these pictures make you want to ride in a sling too? He's just having so much fun!

And his hat is interesting.

I love this happy little dumplin'.

11 comments:

xantogal said...

So cute!! I love all your pictures!

Ken and Kristina said...

Ha ha! The one of Mason "dangling" Boone is ALMOST as good as Michael Jackson dangling his kid over the ledge. Too funny! Looks like it was a great day. Boone is beautiful!!

Ashley_Cameron said...

The cornfields totally reminded me of a scene in forest gump haha!! Very cute pictures. You look fantastic as usual :)

Alex and Brittany said...

These are adorable! Love em! We have a few "dangling" pics too! So much fun!

Emily said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see him!

Britta Mosman said...

So Cute!! Love that he loves to be held in the airplane hold :) Too cute! You have a beautiful family! We will have to find a place to meet up sometime.

Jennifer Starr said...

those little red overalls are so cute!! Awesome photo location too!!

Dorothy & Tony said...

so stinkin' cute! tony carried both elijah & zadok into church last week like that, it was hilarious! oh the looks! i was crying i was laughing so hard! you guys are such a cute little family!!!

Kayz said...

hahahahahaha...the drunk daddy pose is HILARIOUS!!! Especially with the farm house in the background (country bumpkin). <3 it all!!!! The drunk baby pose is also fantastic. You got some great ones. Looks like life is treating you well (sure hope you're getting some sleep in there somewhere). Cute lil fam, alle

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

What a little Cutie!!! I love his little red overalls with his matching hat, SUPER CUTE!!! I love when you post pics of your little guy. When you get here in Decemenber we for sure need to have a play date. I am free whenever so whenever you are free let me know and we'll get together for sure. :)

Briana & Ryan said...

you guys are just the cutest! And Boone just gets more and more ADORABLE everytime I see him! I love your pictures!