Saturday, November 13, 2010

Boone's Blessing

Little Boonie got blessed this past Sunday the 7th. It was such a special day. We go to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and when babies are born their fathers (if they hold the Priesthood) get to bless their babies to start out their lives. For more information on our church and what we believe click here. Mason gave Boone a beautiful blessing. It was wonderful to have all my family together for this as well. Mason's parents and Ryan flew in for the occasion. We all felt very loved and supported.

He looked so handsome in his little suit. The blanket that Boone got blessed in was the baby blanket that my parents used when I got blessed. That was special.

I'm a bit sad that Eric is missing from this picture. He had to go to work, but atleast he was there for the blessing.

That's all the farther his little eyes would open... too bright. :)

Me and my handsome little man.

My sweet boy and his daddy.

Both sets of Grandparents.

I have been feeling so grateful for my life and my family. I am so thankful that I know that families are forever and that we are sealed together. My Heavenly Father has blessed me so much with this perfect little family and I love it and Him so much. My heart just feels so full of love and thanks for everything I have.

6 comments:

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

How sweet! He looks SOOOO Beautiful in his little outfit of his. Congrats little Boone! :)

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Congrats again, he is so sweet!

xantogal said...

You made me cry! I love your family - all of them!! What a special day for you. I love the pictures :)

Ken and Kristina said...

I love all of the pictures! You look great! I LOVE the one of you and Boone together. What a great day!

Britta Mosman said...

How wonderful! He is growing up so fast! What a cute little guy in his blessing outfit!

Ashley_Cameron said...

Allison! He looks super cute! And did you know that our babies got blessed on the same day without even knowing it!?! Pretty cool, anyways, hope you are doing well. Miss you and see you soon :)