Saturday, October 2, 2010

My little boy

First of all I have to give a HUGE thank you to this wonderful lady - my mom. She has been nothing short of a miracle these past couple of days. She has been such a help and support and I have LOVED being able to spend the past week with her and my new baby. Thank you so much Grandma (mom). Little Boone loves you so much and can't wait until you come back.

So I didn't want to spend a fortune on pictures and being I love to take my own, here is Boone's week old photo shoot. This little boy is so precious.

Notice the sad little scratch on his heel? Poor baby... that's where he got poked when we went to the doctor. But I love these long feet.




These below were just some fun ones I took in his new outfit that daddy brought home.

I love the mohawk. Handsome little man.

Here he's practicing his hardcore face. Don't worry... it's all in his mind. Secretly he's just a little man.


6 comments:

Britta Mosman said...

TOO CUTE! Love them, you did a great job :) Can't wait to meet little Boone.

Ken and Kristina said...

Ummm... I think I want a baby now. I love your little guy. Can't wait to meet him around Christmas time.

xantogal said...

You are amazing! Such great photos you took!! I am soooo looking forward to meeting Boone and seeing you again!

Marianne and Kory said...

Boone is such a cute baby. I really mean that. He is a darling little guy. Let me know when you are in town so I can see him in person.

Julie said...

You have wonderful photography skills! You don't need to go anywhere else :) He is adorable!

The Hansens said...

We are sooo happy for you guys! Boone is absolutely adorable and so alert and bright eyed. Soak in every second........ he will grow so fast! Can't wait to meet him!