My little Boonie is 4 weeks old today!! I can't believe how fast time has gone! He will be one month on Friday. Whew! What a month! We go in for his one month check up on Monday and I know he has grown so much. He's getting longer and those cheeks are getting chubbier. I love 'em!
Here's the low-down on Boone:
- He's a starer. He will stare at you with those big blue eyes. Careful though, if he stares too long it will make you cry. This has happened to me on multiple occasions.
- His eyes cross whenever he is happy and looking around - much to his daddy's dismay. Mason thinks it makes him look 'less smart.' I think it looks adorable and hilarious.
- He has a teradactol (I can't spell) scream. It's quite disturbing and luckily infrequent.
- He went to church for the first time this past Sunday and did WONDERFUL! We were able to stay for the whole 3 hours without any meltdowns!
- He is discovering his voice and using it to make different sounds. One sound he makes sounds exactly like he is saying, "Hiiii."
- Sometimes he sighs after sneezes and I just melt.
- He likes to listen to music.
- His hair still curls.
- He loves his baths.
- He has a clogged tear duct so when he wakes up in the morning it looks like a green spider is sitting on his eye - also disturbing.
- He's starting to hold his head up during tummy time.
- His chin quivers right before he cries.
- He fake coughs.
- His hands are his own worst enemy - always poking himself in the eyes and waking himself up - therefor he LOVES bring TIGHTLY wrapped up in a burrito especially at night.
- He gets kissed about 500 times a day. And here's why:
For your viewing pleasure... Some more at home pictures. PS: The shirt that he is wearing was my older brother Ryan's one month old outfit. I just think it's the cutest thing!
I love this snarl.
One of those cross-eyed faces I was telling you about.
The model is getting tired.
Oh yes, and there is still plenty of this... I don't know why but I love this picture below. I see this quite often and yes, still kiss this face too.
Getting his beauty sleep. I love this little guy.