Monday, September 27, 2010

So this is love...

I am in love with these eyes and how they are always peepin' at me.

I realized before that I didn't post his stats:

Boone Mason Lefler
Born September 22, 2010 at 5:04 am
Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz. Length: 19 1/2 inches long

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Talking to Nanny and Poppa over skype.

We gave him a sponge bath and he sat in the towel afterwards looking like this for seriously 20 minutes. I swear he was thinking, "WHAT JUST HAPPENED??"


I love this little boy. He's so tiny. His hair curls when wet. He only fits in premie diapers. Who would have thought this level 0f love existed?

12 comments:

Ken and Kristina said...

LOVE IT!! I love your little family and am soooo happy for you guys! Little Boone is a cutie. He looks so perfect. Will you and Mason have a baby for Ken and I? You guys make good ones!! :)

Jennifer Starr said...

He's so crazy cute!!!! Congrats!!!I'm so happy for you, what fun:)

Ashley_Cameron said...

Oh Allison!!! He really is BEAUTIFUL! And he has lots of hair... I guess all that heartburn paid off huh? It truly is amazing. Great job :)

Kayz said...

CUTE, cute, CuTe!!! He is SO precious (not a surprise, I mean, look at his mamacita). CONGRATS sweet Allison! I can't wait to see how he develops and grows. =) SO excited for u2!!!

Britta Mosman said...

ADORABLE!!! he is so cute! Let the fun begin!

Hilary said...

He is GORGEOUS. Seriously. Very few babies are that beautiful that early. :) So happy for you and Mason. And if you can even imagine--it just gets better! :)

xantogal said...

Handsome Mason + Gorgeous Allison = Beautiful Boone!!

Stephanie Saunders said...

What a sweet little nugget!! I LOVE that first picture!

Kacy & Adam said...

Seriously CUTE! Really, most babies just look like old men and take a week or two to get out of that "wrinkley" stage...not him! I swear he might be one of the cutest bubbas I've seen!

Mike and Tanya said...

Ohhhh! He is sooo cute! And he fits his name perfectly!!! Thank you for sharing! I just can't wait to hold him in person!!!

Kimberly said...

So as I approach my 38 week mark tomorrow, I'm so jealous that you already have that whole labor/delivery part over! I'm a little stressed and emotional and cry at anything and nothing. I hope things are going well with your new family member. I'd love to get an update when you have time! But I'm sure time is one thing you don't have much of right now. :-) Good luck, love you, and miss you!

Emily said...

Congrats to both of you! He is so cute!! Can't wait to meet him!