Friday, September 10, 2010

Leaves, Baby's, and Football

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go... But I'm not leaving on a jet plane, I'm actually not suppose to travel more than 60 miles from my hospital.

Here is a mini picture collage of what is going on in our lives right now:

It's fall. Well not officially until the 21st, but the weather is cooling down here (yesterday the high was I think 97 and the low was 75) and so to me that means fall. I even got out all our fall decorations and have plans to start some new fall crafts. I just LOVE this time of year. It's like none stop holidays and decorations and fuzzy feelings.

This picture is tiny and lame, but it's a coach. Mason is the football coach at his middle school. He had tryouts last week and officially posted the list yesterday. He loves it. No, he really loves it. I love how much he loves it. I'm excited to go to their first game - baby pending. I think they are the Geckos! Go Geckos!!

Alas, we just witnessed our first game last night. As many of you probably recall my feelings towards football season/fantasy football haven't been too kind in the past. If not then kindly click here. But this year... if you can't beat em, join em... I've got my own team in one of Mason's leagues and I am competing against him and going to beat him this year!!! Watch out!

In the meanwhile I'm walking around with a little bundle of joy kicking inside of me. I think he wants to play football too. Here we are at 38 weeks! Any time now! I went to the doctor this week and I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. At least that is progress. Yesterday I walked the mall with my mom and we got pedicures... so now even my toes are ready for the big day!

5 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

When I was 39 weeks I went to get a pedicure so my toes wouldn't be hideous since they're up there for everyone to see. A week later at 40 weeks I was 4 cm and 75% effaced. TWO (yes, TWO) whole weeks later I finally went into labor. No, I'm not at ALL bitter about the miserable two weeks of discomfort, bathroom trips, hip pain, and, after the paint started chipping, the ugly toenails...


But lets hope it goes better for you, right?! You look adorable being all pregnant! :)

Ken and Kristina said...

I LOVE how huge you are!! I cannot wait for you to become a little mommy. Soooo exciting!! I seriously want a text when you're pushing!! :)

Kimberly said...

I like that you're joining the football mania. What a good idea! Feel involved! As far as the baby goes, don't worry, he's coming soon!

xantogal said...

You look absolutely wonderful and I am sad that we're not closer so I can see you in person! I also love that Mason loves his coaching position! I can feel your excitement and that makes me happy :)

Kara Miller said...

You look adorable :) And I feel so hot for you. That kind of heat and pregnancy do not mix!