Monday, August 9, 2010

To blog for blogging's sake...

I'm really sad that I have NOTHING to blog about these days. Seriously, I have nothing. But I want to blog so bad.

Today was Mr. Lefler's first day of school but I don't think he'd like me to blog about all of that. Let's just say those inner city 8th grade kids stole his soul and he came home an empty shell. He's taking a nap right now. Boring for me who was looking forward for him to come home.

That's about it. I need to go water the grass/rose bushes. Do you think it has dropped below 100 yet? Probably not.

What should I blog about? I'm at a loss here!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

That's why I have been participating in a lot of daily meme's because I cant think of anything to blog about! Maybe its the pregnancy brain that is affecting us!

xantogal said...

I want to blog too... maybe I should blog about how it's nearly 2 in the morning and I can't sleep. Why don't you take pics of your yard/house and post those? Sorry to hear about Mason... I'll keep him in my prayers (of course, you too!). Loves!!

Jana and Brett said...

Oh..I hope Mason finds his soul again! How sad! Have you thought about names for your babes???

Jennifer Starr said...

Ahh.. soon you'll have your super cute maternity photos to blog about!!! :)