Thursday, August 26, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

I wanted to get maternity photos done with my first little one - just to say I had it done. My friend, Jennifer, whose husband owns Social Grace Studios did them for us and I LOVE how they turned out. I could have posted 30+ pictures, but I didn't want to drive you too nuts. Here are a couple of my favorites. Thank you Jennifer and Justin! They came out exactly how I had hoped.


I love this one below. It makes me happy.




I think I just love pictures. It's official.

9 comments:

Ashley Jane said...

Oh wow! They DO look fantastic!! I am the one who cant do it... haha. I'm too chicken. You look great. Good job :)

Emily said...

Well you love pictures because you look so good in every picture you take!! You look amazing and I am really happy for you and Mason. You will be a wonderful mother.

Ken and Kristina said...

Beautiful!! You look amazing. Seriously, you should model for some trendy pregnant lady clothing magazine or something. You look fabulous! I sure miss you here at school! It's not quite the same without you!!

Britta Mosman said...

They are great!! Love them! Im so excited for you, it's getting so close!

Everts said...

They are so cute and you are so cute!

Jennifer Starr said...

I Heart You! You're so beautiful!!! I hope to see you again soon :)

Dorothy & Tony said...

you are so gorgeous!!! these pictures are stunning! miss you guys!

Kayz said...

Oh man...you are SUCH a model even as a prego-chicana! =) LUCKY! Your lil Mas-Jr. is gonna love these when he grows up. =) And I agree....that one with the <3 hands is fab-o! I can't even WAIT to see the lil chub when he's actually here!!!! =)

P.S. You could be rich just by modeling for all these up and coming photographers. ...Them or small companies like Vogue or L'oreal. =)

Kacy & Adam said...

And it's official you are a gorgeous mama! I loved ALL of these...my fav? The black and white shadowed one. They truly are beautiful shots though. We miss seeing you at school already...boohoo!