Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tid-bits

There really isn't much for me to blog about these days. But I feel as though I am neglecting my blog so I will just throw out what I have been doing lately for those who are interested.
  • We are currently up in Utah until next Wednesday enjoying the cool weather, family, and friends.
  • Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor which I haven't been to since the beginning of May. So it was nice to hear that all is well with the baby. I got to hear his heart beat pounding away nice and strong and hard. The doctor also said that his feet are up by my ribs. We thought that might have been his head because we could feel something hard. Nope it's his feet that have been kickin' and movin'.
  • I have been so blessed with so many wonderful friends that I am reconnecting with and loving every second of being with up here.
  • Mason's brothers are currently filming a movie called, "Unicorn City" and we have been able to spend some time on the set seeing how all that fun stuff works. I am even an extra in one of the scenes. My moment of fame!!
  • Every time I drive out toward the freeway I can see my school in the distance and I have to force myself to look away otherwise it brings me to tears because it isn't 'my school' anymore. :(
  • Basically I am just as content as can be. It's a beautiful world... I love Utah.
Also, thanks for all your opinions on the baby things that you guys left on my last post. I REALLY have gotten SO much out of your comments. I feel so much more confident in my baby buying now!!

10 more weeks!!!!

No comments: