Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mr. Lefler

(Anyone know what this picture is from? I'll be surprised if you do!!)

Mason got a JOB!!! Mason got a JOB!!! Mason got a JOB!!!
Can you tell how excited we are? He will be teaching Middle School English at an inner city school in downtown Phoenix. It's just north of the Phoenix airport.

I am so proud of him. He has been working SO extremely hard these past 4 weeks and he has survived. His last day in the training program he has been in is tomorrow. It has been so stressful for him but he has loved it. He did his student teaching in a 11th grade English class and those kids grew to love him so much in the 3 weeks he was there. I visited on the last day he was there and they threw him a going away party. He is going to be an amazing teacher I have NO doubt. Those kids are so lucky to have him.

*Sigh* can i just say what a huge relief this is to both of us?! Now we can actually settle on where we are going to live and we don't have to spend the rest of the summer stressing about him finding a job. Congratulations hun!! I am SO proud of you!

11 comments:

Hilary said...

Congrats and c'mon--Ferris Bueller's Day Off...too easy. ;)

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Obviously Ferris. Love that movie! And CONGRATS!!!!

Jana and Brett said...

I own that movie! and congrats on the job! phew!!

Katy & James said...

YAY!! That is exciting!! And just in time for you to start nesting..lol. We moved three weeks before i was do... so I had to wait on getting the nursery together:(

Ashley Jane said...

haha Allison! I think everyone knows that movie... or they better anyways! Congrats. Now you can start working on the baby's room...? ;) Miss you

Clayton and Niki said...

Really? Who doesn't know Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It's a classic! :) Congrats on the job. Now you can rest easy and focus on the baby. K, I'm due in 5 more days so I'm not sure what the next week will be like, but call me! I would LOVE to go to lunch or something either before or after he gets here. 480.298.0645

Josh said...

"Something D-O-O Economics... VOO-DOO Economics...", one of the all time best movies. And congrats to Mason, very exciting for you guys!

Marianne and Kory said...

Congratulations Mason! That's awesome! I'm happy that you guys will be able to settle in and start looking for a house now too!

Adnan said...

Gd job...Visit this site http://www.xinfo4u.com/

Kara Miller said...

YAY MASON!!!! :) Congrats to the both of you, that is such a relief! Also, I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off. :)

Sherine said...

congrats to both!!! He will do great:)