I need your advice!! I am trying to hunt down good deals for the baby things that I still need, but I am torn as to what to get. So I need the expertise of all you mothers out there to tell me what has worked for you and what was a complete waste of money. PLEASE give me your opinions on things. I'm going to do my research online, but I kinda want to go by word of mouth as well. So here is what I'm thinking about.
- Baby carrier - like the kind you wear on your front or back... I'd like one that does both but haven't found a good one.
- Crib - I know this is totally preference, but what have you liked/hated about yours?
- Stroller - We are opting out of the giant travel systems... we are thinking more along the lines of an umbrella stroller
- Swing - totally clueless here
- Pump - these are SO expensive, but I'm guessing worth the price?
Those are the main things, but I would also love to hear if there was something you wish you would have known about before you had your baby, or something you think I will really need.