Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 years...


3 years ago I married this handsome devil. 3 years ago he made me the luckiest girl in the world. I am so thankful for him and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is my other half, my better half, and so much of what I want to become. He makes me happy on the days that I am sad. He is my best friend and I am more than thankful for him. Time sure does fly. I can't believe it's been 3 years since he became totally and completely mine. Happy Anniversary hun. This is the last one with just the two of us... next year we get to get a sitter. :)


This video is a video Mason took last night. He thinks that my half-in/half-out belly button looks like a lions' mouth. It's hard to see but he has drawn a mane and eyes around it. Whenever I flex my muscles he thinks it looks like the mouth is opening and closing. I am posting it (not because I want you to see my weird belly button) but because this is one of the many reasons I am in love with this guy - his sense of humor. I love this video because of how hilarious he thinks it is. He was laughing so hard he was crying. It makes me laugh everytime I watch it. :)

7 comments:

Kacy & Adam said...

Ok, seriously HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing out loud too :) Im so glad you are a blog stalker...I really wanted your blog too! And beautiful wedding pic, you look gorgeous! Yeah for blogs :)

Clayton and Niki said...

Hahahahahaha! I think our husbands would be buddies judging by that breathy laugh in the background. Gotta love a good sense of humor. What is life if you don't have someone to laugh with? Love it!

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love that little Mason too. You guys are perfect together. That video made me laugh my @#% off! Holy cow! I watched it 3 times and Mason's little laugh was my favorite part. I love the wedding photo too! You are BEAUTIFUL!!

Kara Miller said...

Holy crap.....your belly button is going to eat me!!!
Matt says mine was a stingray mouth. Ohhhh silly husbands to laugh with us :) Happy Anniversary! Seriously feels like just yesterday I was putting Visene in your eyes and tucking a sleeve in your dress before you walked out of the temple :)

xantogal said...

That was so funny!!! I love it! I'm glad you posted it ;)

Kayz said...

That's a funny video! Mason is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky to have you! =)

longge said...

replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.