Wednesday, June 30, 2010

28 weeks - 3rd trimester BABY!!

I just entered the 3rd trimester today! Yay!! I'm so excited!

How far along? 28 - that means 6 1/2 months pregnant
Total weight gain: 20 lbs! I better slow down. Aren't I only suppose to gain between 25-35 pounds. Honestly, I don't really care though.
Stretch marks? No new ones. :)
Sleep: I feel like I'm teaching first grade again with how tired I am. I use to be exhausted at the end of the work day, but now I'm exhausted at the end of the day after having done nothing!
Best moment this week: My mom being able to feel him kick. I love how wild he has gotten!
Movement: ...is a wild man! Mason's favorite thing to do is wake him up as I am going to sleep. Then the little guy kicks for a while and Mason just laughs. Yesterday he kicked Mason in the eye. Mason was honored.
Food cravings: Still no major cravings. I'm a little disappointed that I haven't made my husband get up in the middle of the night because I was craving KFC and needed it so badly I was going to die if I didn't get it. Maybe that's just a pregnancy myth.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: I get the Braxton Hicks contractions A LOT. But they are usually only at the end of the day.
Belly Button in or out? Half/half
What I miss: My face not being fat in pictures. Oh well. I guess I just need to not smile as big in pictures anymore.
What I am looking forward to: Wearing more than these 5 outfits I've been sporting lately.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm not sure. We are going to our first "New Born" class at the hospital tonight. We will be taking a birthing class in August, but the new born class is tonight. So I'm sure we will get lots of wisdom tonight.
Milestones: 3rd trimester! Also, he gets the hickups all the time and I just have to laugh. I wonder how air gets in his lungs to begin with... but I love the little feeling.

7 comments:

Kristina said...

You look FANTASTIC!! I love the post and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Jana and Brett said...

You look great! No worries about the weight gain! I gained 50 with both kids...it comes off, trust me! :0) Totally worth it anyway!

The Pratt's said...

Hannah got the hiccups all the time! Mostly at work and everyone would laugh at me b/c she would just make me jiggle!

Emily said...

You look so cute! I love it. Ya know I am only, what 10 days ahead of you but I am looking way bigger!! Can't wait to see you. Would be fun before the babies are born. I'l email you...

xantogal said...

You look so adorable! I can't wait to see you again!!! :)

Ivy and Derett said...

You look FANTASTIC! I love your belly and I am so sad that I haven't been able to see much of you guys during this exciting time. Hope AZ is treating you good. Tell Mace Congrats on his new job! Oh, BTW are you coming intown for the boys trip?

longge said...

Hogan is well appreciated by their clients because of its sporty look as well as high utility function. These Hogan scarpe donna can be used daily since they are rough and tough and go well with different outfits. They would suit perfectly be it a sports event or any casual event. Hogan scarpe uomo has taken special care to design Hogan uomo so that their regular clientele and new customers are happy with the end product.