Monday, June 14, 2010

100 Days...

During school we'd always have a party on the 100th day of school. Well today is 100's day for me too! 100 days until my baby is born! *Please notice both counters* :)

I can't wait. I wonder what is in store.

In 100 days I get to...
  • I hold my new baby in my arms
  • I get to see Mason holding our new baby
  • I get to use all this fun baby stuff that I have
  • our family becomes a family of 3
  • my lazy summer days are over
  • we have to get a sitter whenever we want to have date night
  • we are OFFICIALLY parents
  • my dream of being a mommy comes true
  • I get to stare at and kiss his sweet face
I will stop there. And this is all depending on the fact that he comes right on schedule, which I know rarely happens. But still! Happy 100's day to me!!

7 comments:

xantogal said...

Happy Day!!! That's so fun! I have NO idea what I'll be doing in 100 days... probably working and playing with the kids - haha.

Britta Mosman said...

yay!! 100 days isnt too far away :) and he could come early too. Eliah was exactly a week early, so you never know ;) enjoy celebrating you 100 day!

Kristina said...

I love 100 days! It's monumental in first grade, for sure! I can ship you my "Hooray for 100's Day" banner! I'm so excited for you!!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Because I'm bitter that I'm not one of those sickeningly lucky women who go early, here's to hoping that you'll go two weeks late :)

Nicole said...

It is going to fly! Miss you guys!

izmir ilaçlama firmaları said...

güzel bir paylaşım olmuş eline sağlık

longge said...

louis vuitton bags are available in every color and are there to provide you great levels of comfort and style. You can easily grasp the attention of people around you and they would consider you the fashion icon. You would become famous in your gathering just because of carrying the best quality louis vuitton for sale with you. This brand has its roots in France, where Monogram Denim has the most popularity but because of the finest quality and great designs and versatility, these Monogram Denim Patchwork are gaining more popularity in the United States and in other parts of the world.