Friday, May 14, 2010

Love these girls!!

My super cute and adorably hilarious beehives (that's the name of the church class I teach for the 12-13 year olds) threw me a surprise shower on Wednesday. I love these girls! Look at this beautiful quilt that they worked on and tied for me. I am going to miss them so much!


We played a game where they had frozen babies into ice cubes and the first girl to get the baby out of the ice cube won. This is Sara below. Not only is she gorgeous, but a crack up (as you can tell) at the same time.


The competition was FIERCE!


It was a blast though... and SO thoughtful of them! What sweethearts!

3 comments:

Sherine said...

I like the bangs and sara has really straight teeth.

xantogal said...

You will be greatly missed when you leave... you have touched more lives than you probably realize :) What a very cute blanket they did for you! I love it!
dolegrem: something you would get from Mr. Dole... like telegram, or sing'in-gram... you know :)

longge said...

replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.