Thursday, May 27, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...


Positive sayings to oneself keeps them going right?

I think I can, I think I can... This is probably the most stressful week of my life. I have been going nonstop since last Saturday afternoon.

But, my classroom is 95% done. The house is 75% done (minus the cleaning) - oh man.

Plus it doesn't help that I'm pregnant and don't handle changes well. I love changes, but they always make me so nostalgic. Especially since I am leaving my beloved job and SO many beloved friends. If I stop to think about it I start to cry. Poor Mason. Everyday around 5:00 I have a breakdown due to exhaustion/stress/excitement/feeling overwhelmed/love/hormones etc. But he is so good to me all he does is tell me how cute I am as I try to regain control. (So don't call my phone around that time)

I can do this! Tomorrow is moving day/the last day of school! Good bye Utah, hello Arizona. Please don't reach 100 yet. Give me a day or two first.

I think I can, I think I can...

3 comments:

Ashley Jane said...

Allison! YOu will and are doing great :) Call me if you need help! I am serious!!

Amy said...

Good luck with everything!

xantogal said...

You can do it!! Love you!!