Monday, May 24, 2010

Good news and bad news...

I will start with the bad news first:

This is what I woke up to this morning. Now I suppose I don't really mind being we are moving to Arizona on Saturday, but I do mind the fact that this means we will be having inside recess on the last week of school. I'll tell you... that's just SO insane.


And the
Good News:
There are only 4 1/2 days left of school!

And more Good News:
This was amazing last night. I just loved it. I couldn't get to sleep last night after watching it. I stayed up for a while contemplating things/life for a while.


4 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

ahhh!!! I haven't watched it yet, we're watching it tonight, I guess I should stay off the internet, that pic looks just how I want it to end tho :)

xantogal said...

I quit watching after the 3rd season ;) Am I going to see you before you leave??

Jana and Brett said...

I love that you are a Lostie! Allison! That's why we were such good friends!! I would love to know your theories. :0) haha And stinkin snow....grrrrr.....we got a ton of it!

longge said...

Hogan is well appreciated by their clients because of its sporty look as well as high utility function. These Hogan scarpe donna can be used daily since they are rough and tough and go well with different outfits. They would suit perfectly be it a sports event or any casual event. Hogan scarpe uomo has taken special care to design Hogan uomo so that their regular clientele and new customers are happy with the end product.