Sunday, May 2, 2010

19 and a half weeks...


I have certainly started showing and I love it! I swear it just popped out within the past two weeks!

How far along? 19 1/2 weeks (5 months)
Total weight gain: 9 pounds as of this morning
Stretch marks? Not on my stomach - *Ahem* - the goods are going wild. :(
Sleep: Is very must needed at this point. I get SO tired. My bedtime is pretty early. For some reason my back just aches when I lay on my sides - it also kills when I am sitting. It's only on the right side right in the middle of my back. Has any one else had this? Whoa is me...
Best moment this month: Finding out we were having a little boy! (Even though I knew it all along) :) Also, I have loved feeling him kick like crazy. Mason got to feel him for the first time yesterday morning. He kicked him twice in the hand. I love feeling him move. My sweet little man is an active one already!!
Movement: Yup - all day long!
Gender: A beautiful bouncing boy
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in still, although when I sit up it closes - kinda like a smiley face mouth. Mason and I love to laugh at it.
What I miss: Being able to sit for long periods of time without my back aching. I also miss the sun... but oh wait, that has nothing to do with being pregnant. Dang never-ending winter.
What I am looking forward to: Monday the 10th when we have another ultrasound to check out his lungs and everything to see if he is developing as he should. I love seeing my little one.
Monthly Wisdom: Don't lift anything heavy. My pregnant friend, Ashley, threw her back out and was flat on the ground for a couple hours this week. Yikes! I guess that's pretty good advice. I have gotten a lot of advice on things to buy too. Now I just need to register. (Does anyone even look at those things though?)
Milestones: On Wednesday I will be 20 weeks. HALF WAY THERE BABY! It's been so fast! I can't believe it. I hope this next half goes just as fast!!!

7 comments:

xantogal said...

You are so cute! I love your belly :)

Everts said...

SO cute! Some people do look at the registry but the vast majority don't. I didn't find it a complete waste of time. I understand about only certain positions feel better. It's annoying. As for my goods, they blew up with Ethan and were covered with stretch marks but eventually went away and now you can't even see them. My tummy is a different story... I was clear of marks on the tum up until week 36. Then it was BAD and they are still there. A lot lighter but still there. Hope that doesn't happen to you.:) Keep putting lotion on every second of the day!!

Jana and Brett said...

I just noticed you are moving to AZ!!!! You won't have to worry about the never ending winters anymore! Yay! And you look stinkin cute girl! Congrats on having a boy. :0) They are super fun.

Clayton and Niki said...

Oh my gosh, I don't know where to start. I haven't been on the good 'ol blog lately, so I had some catching up to do with yours. First of all, you are stinkin' cute with your belly. I love it! Secondly, the pain in your back. Oddly, I have the EXACT SAME pain. Middle of my back on the right side. Now, I just ask Clayton, "Can you press on that spot?" And he knows right where to go. That's another things though, rubbing doesn't really help it either. I have no idea, but I feel your pain. Literally. Thirdly, you are moving back to AZ!! Woo-Hoo! Welcome back to land of the living. You said Mason was accepted to a school is Phoenix. Where are you guys going to live?? We need to hang out!

Judd Family said...

Allison,

This is Gentry Judd from Ridgeline. I look at your blog from Kristina's. Congrats on being pregnant:) I saw that you guys are moving and wanted to know if the basement apartment that you guys are living in is available and if you have any details. Please email me at gentryjudd@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!!

Julie said...

I have been out of the blogging world so I had NO IDEA you were prego! Congrats!! Little boys are so much fun!

longge said...

louis vuitton bags are available in every color and are there to provide you great levels of comfort and style. You can easily grasp the attention of people around you and they would consider you the fashion icon. You would become famous in your gathering just because of carrying the best quality louis vuitton for sale with you. This brand has its roots in France, where Monogram Denim has the most popularity but because of the finest quality and great designs and versatility, these Monogram Denim Patchwork are gaining more popularity in the United States and in other parts of the world.