Friday, April 30, 2010

The Scoop...

It's been a bit crazy over the past couple of months. Mason totally decided to change career paths. He has gone from Law to Education. He found out about this program offered throughout the states called Teaching Fellows. Basically what it is is an alternate route to licensing to get his teaching degree. So at the end of two years at working in a Title I school (low income) he would have his Masters in Education along with this teaching certificate. Kinda cool - and the whole while he would be getting paid the full salary. After that he is planning on getting his doctorate and then going into administration or something.

So that's why we have been taking all these trips. Unfortunately they don't offer the program here. He applied in Phoenix Arizona, Austin Texas, and Nashville Tennessee. Yes we just got back from Tennessee Wednesday night and I have tons of pictures to show. Stay tuned.

But we just found out Monday that he got accepted and passed the test for Phoenix!!!!! So guess what that means!?!?

WE ARE MOVING TO ARIZONA!!!

Yes!! It's true. He has to be there the first week in June so that means we have 4 weeks left here in Utah. It's so extremely bitter sweet, I can't even begin to explain. It will be a crazy busy next couple of weeks, but I am just so excited to be moving back to my home state!!

So here's what this all means... if you are a Utah friend... we need to play. If you are an Arizona friend... I am going to want to play very soon and often being I won't be working. If you are my mother... let's go baby shopping.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your new adventure!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! Yay!

Everts said...

Wow! Isn't it so exciting that young families like yours and mine have the ability to do that? I love the optimistic attitude! Very cool and very fun news!

Kristina said...

I am a "Utah friend" but I want major details about your NEW Arizona life!! I will miss you incredibly, but I am VERY excited for Mason's job opportunity, and the grand adventures that await you both!

Karen (Allison's Mom) said...

Bring on the baby shoppping!!!! Yes!! I have been waiting!!!

Reid said...

SO EXCITING for you guys!! That sounds like a great program. Let us know where you guys are moving to exactly and all that fun stuff:) We will have to hang out!
Also, I have the list of essential oils that I need to give you. It's downstairs and I am lazy and will have to look at it when I get down there :) haha

adamshuler said...

Wonderful news!

Sander Family said...

Congratulations! Maybe we can get our babies together when you get back! I'll be off all summer!

Sherine said...

Oh Allison Congrats! I'm so glad you'll be closer to your mom when you become a mom. My mom has been a lifesaver in so many ways!

longge said...

There will no hanging threads or irregular stitches seen on an louis vuitton . There will be a logo which is placed on every louis vuitton bag to make them authentic. The logo will be same for every Louis vuitton bags and there is no difference in the shape or size. louis vuitton handbags do not give discount offers and allow whole sale purchases on their bags.