Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Office


100 episodes in 21 days! Heck yes! My dear friend Kristina has been lending us seasons 1-5 of the office. This past Thursday night we officially caught up to season 6. I must say I'm quite sad that I can't just sit and watch 5 episodes at once now if I so desired.

But we LOVE it. When I first saw the office on TV I didn't think I liked it much, but soon became addicted once we started the seasons.

My favorite characters have changed through the saga. At first I loved Jim and Pam. I still like Jim a lot but Pam's character has changed. At the beginning of the show I couldn't stand Michael Scott. But now I just feel sorry for him because nothing ever goes his way. Poor little guy. I like Kevin, even though he is a pervert. Creed is hilarious. The Nard Dog is a crack up and Mason's favorite character. I can't stand Stanley. Dwight is a freak but I love his and Jim's duo the best.

Ahhh... my new friends in the office. Tell me who your favorite character is.... And if you haven't indulged in 'The Office' I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed. :)

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I am so glad you've joined the cult following! You should see my Office fridge magnets. Wow. That just made me sound like a giant nerd. I like every character. Angela is probably my least favorite. My favorite character would have to be either Jim or Michael. Michael is so dumb and clueless it's funny. I want to work at Dunder Mifflin!

xantogal said...

I'm glad I got you hooked on the Office :) I won't say I like that you ditched me and didn't watch the episodes with me... but I guess you and your Mason needed some extra time alone ;)

Josh said...

Beats
Bears
Battlestar Gallactica!

Jana and Brett said...

we get the office season every year for our anniversary! we love it. fact: bears eat beets. we are going to name our first dog, Dwight Kurt Schrute. "My middle name is Kurt, not fart!!!!" ha ha ha