Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a...

All of you who guessed boy were right!!! We are beyond excited!! I thought it was a boy from the get-go. Mother's intuition, right??

Mason is so excited because he has broken the 'Lefler Curse.' All of his brothers and sisters have had atleast two girls first. Some of them don't even have any boys at all! Out of the 10 grandchildren on that side only 2 of them are boys. So he has the bragging rights for his brothers.

I had always imagined having a little boy first. I wanted a boy so that he could lead the way for the rest of the pack. I wanted my girls to have an older brother to protect them. Oh I am just so excited. All I can think of is a DARLING little Mason. I think of Mason and our sweet boy camping, fishing, playing sports, making noise, and just being such cute boys together. I couldn't be happier.

I had my class vote. It looks like they had mother's intuition as well. I thought it was going to be split exactly as my class is, 14 girls and 15 boys, but I was surprised at how many girls actually voted boy. None of the boys voted girl. Go figure.


11 comments:

mistielin said...

YAYYYYYY!!! That is so awesome for you guys! Boys are GREAT!!

Jana and Brett said...

Oh I was totally wrong, and I found it hilarious that having girls first is a 'curse' bwa ha!
Congratulations!!!! Names yet???

Katy & James said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting:)

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Yeahhhh, I was right!! So excited for you!!

NaTasha said...

Congratulations you guys! Your little boy is going to be absolutely adorable! :)

Amy said...

Congrats and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! So funny about your class...but not surprising. :)

Dorothy & Tony said...

congrats guys! you are going to love having a boy. they are so much fun! and so sweet to their mommies! love my boys! cant wait to meet your little guy!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Don't forget the "missing the toilet when they pee" part. I wish those things were a little easier to aim...

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Sander Family said...

Congrats! you'll love being a mommy of a boy!!!

xinxin said...

The louis vuitton handbag is the latest must-have bag to come out of the louis vuitton replica handbags line. When it came out two years ago, despite its hefty price, cheap louis vuitton handbags was sold out in a matter of weeks, days in some locations.