Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Daylight Savings,

It was really hard getting up this morning since you pushed us back an hour. It was dark outside, there was ice on the windows of my car... I had really been enjoying the layer of ice already being melted off and the sun shining as I left for work. I just feel sleepy today. I had a hard time getting out of my warm bed. I know it's only an hour, but it feels like that hour was so precious. Plus now I'm not on the same time as my mom anymore. Geez. I need a nap already and it's only Monday.

5 comments:

xantogal said...

AMEN.

adamshuler said...

It still throws me off actually having to pay attention to it and change the clocks. You know you grew up in AZ when...

Stephanie Saunders said...

So did you mean the sun was shining or the sun was singing? We totally forgot that it was daylight savings. We went to church and there weren't too many people there, and we asked why it was so empty. They said it was daylight savings, and we were totally confused. Lucky for us we use our cell phones as our alarm clocks.

Everts said...

I hate daylight savings time. But I do like having the sun out later in the day. When your little one comes you're going to learn it's tough to switch their schedule because of the time change. Ugh!

longge said...

Hogan is well appreciated by their clients because of its sporty look as well as high utility function. These Hogan scarpe donna can be used daily since they are rough and tough and go well with different outfits. They would suit perfectly be it a sports event or any casual event. Hogan scarpe uomo has taken special care to design Hogan uomo so that their regular clientele and new customers are happy with the end product.