Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Homeward bound...


...in T-minus 2 days!

Yes I'm excited! I know we were just there for Christmas but I think it's time to return to that great sunshine state (no not Florida... ARIZONA!). My mom says the high was 74 yesterday.

We will be driving down Friday after school. So we'll go halfway and then find some cheapo place to stay. Sounds like an adventure to me! Let's just pray for good weather so we can take the 9 1/2 hour route through the mountains not the 12 hour route through Vegas (although that could be fun too!!).

I'm so excited. I wanna be warm. I want good Mexican food. I want my mom!

8 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

Oooh, it was so nice while we were there. I HAD to have Little Sombrero's and Ricardo's while we were there. And it was as good as I remember. Here's to REAL Mexican food!! Eat an extra taco or burrito for me :)

Clayton and Niki said...

Welcome back to the land of the living (where all the cool people live.) haha DRIVE CAREFUL and have fun! :)

xantogal said...

That will be so fun for you! Watch out for any E.T.'s, you never know where they'll pop up or what they'll do.

Tell your mom I said hi!

Britta Mosman said...

How fun! Good time to come. Cause that last little while has been on the chilly and rainy side.But most recently it's sunny and warming up! It's always great to see family! Enjoy! (and if you are in the Mesa area, let me know) :)

Colton, Megan, and Hadlee said...

Hey! So I am killing time during school right now! You know how it is, and I found your blog! How fun!!

Kara Miller said...

I'm so glad you're escaping the cold and snow! Have fun...there's no place like home :)

Nicole said...

That sounds so nice right now! Have fun, and happy late birthday! I sent you an invite to my blog so let me know if it doesn't work. Let's play soon!

longge said...

Hogan is well appreciated by their clients because of its sporty look as well as high utility function. These Hogan scarpe donna can be used daily since they are rough and tough and go well with different outfits. They would suit perfectly be it a sports event or any casual event. Hogan scarpe uomo has taken special care to design Hogan uomo so that their regular clientele and new customers are happy with the end product.