Saturday, December 12, 2009

For the parents















This year for Christmas we are giving parents a candid picture of their kids in a black frame that is decorated by the kids. I just LOVE how these pictures turned out. I think all of them came out just beautiful.

These were 5 of my favorites but really I just think they are all so sweet. I just imagine them putting these out each year as part of their family Christmas decorations. I would just love one of these of Mason if he had one from when he was in 1st grade.

Children are so sweet. These pictures really capture just how little and innocent they are at this age.

3 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

those are awesome! I would love it if Maelie's teacher did that!

xantogal said...

They are very cute! I want one of me like that....
hilac: how you would say 'lilac' if your tongue were stuck to a frozen pole

longge said...

louis vuitton bag has been a bestseller almost continually since then. But remember, before there was Louis vuitton bags , there was louis vuitton handbags Vuitton started his empire as a layetier, outfitting French bergouisie with louis vuitton .