Monday, November 9, 2009

The Swine Flew


Yeah so not much to blog about as of late. Here's the basic update. Mason has been sick for over a week now. I'm convinced it started off as the swine flu and then when he finally went to the doctor about it found out that it had turned into bronchitis. Fun fun!

Nah... I'm pretty convinced it was because I have had, no joke, like 7 or 8 kids absent each day the past 2 1/2 weeks. (Not that I'm complaining) But 90% of those parents have contacted me saying that their kids have been diagnosed with the swine flu. I was sick two weeks ago and then I think I passed it to poor little Mason. And being his immune system isn't as indestructable as mine after being around innumerous amounts of germs, snot, and other mysterious bodily fluids for the past 4 years, he got it pretty bad.

That's about all we have been up to. Coughing all night and consuming massive amounts of Vitamin C.

3 comments:

xantogal said...

It definitely going around. Get better!

Julie and Scott said...

crazy! hope you all get better!! poor kiddos :(

xinxin said...

louis vuitton wallets is gathered under the brass riveting at the four handle points. It then hangs down in a soft curve. The gathering look is mirrored on the sides of louis vuitton mens wallet . The Mahina is actually adjustable.