Sunday, November 15, 2009

Squeaky onions and burnt voices

I thought that I was going to get away without getting sick all through Mason's sickness... but I did catch something just a little. It caused me to lose my voice for about 3 days. It was pretty entertaining teaching my class as my voice sounded like I was going in and out of puberty. One of my sweet little girls wrote me this note one day.

Then tonight we had prime rib sandwiches covered with Mozzerella cheese and caramelized onions. We had these at the Red Rock Brewery in Salt Lake and they were so delicious we decided to recreate it at home. We've made them before but it's been a while. Here is how my first batch of caramelized onions turned out. Want some? I'll bet you do!

Luckily I had another onion in the fridge and tried it again. I'm not quite sure what happened. But at least it gave me something to blog about. I'm looking for anything to blog about these days...

The finished product was YUMMY!

3 comments:

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

YUMMY Onions!! I can eat onions ANY way they are prepared.... those look good!

Anonymous said...

Delicious! You crack me up!

longge said...

scarpe Hogan are crazily in demand by other people as well. Many women and college going kids love to wear hogan donna since the shoes are very comfortable. Devoted customers of Hogan scarpe uomo keep a check on the latest styles which Hogan uomo introduces and are ready to buy them, even though it means spending extra.