Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Oh give me a phone... and some time all alone..."

That title is to the tune of "Home on the Range" but it's exactly how I am feeling right now. We just moved this past weekend and have been cleaning our old house ever since. As of 8:30 last night it is officially done. But that causes me a couple of things:

1 - I have to use the internet here at the school because ours at our new place doesn't work yet and this school computer doesn't fully bring up the pages so who knows what this post will actually look like.

2 - I have lost my phone charger in one of the boxes so I am phoneless. Call Mason is you want to get a hold of me.

3 - All my things are somewhere in a box. Luckily I have managed to get dressed and look decent the past couple of days. My goal tonight is to get my clothes unpacked.

4 - I'm sad because I am so behind on Blogs. But I guess that's a good thing because when I do actually find some time to sit down and look at blogs I will have a lot to look at!

3 comments:

xantogal said...

I told you to call me if you needed any help... Your post looks fine :) I hope you find your charger. Have a good day! (You know my number...)
ocuiess: I have no idea what it means, but it sounds french ;)

Kara Miller said...

We are in the same boat! 1 1/2 hrs late for church because I couldn't find a dress and Matt couldn't find his shoes. We must've looked hilarious! Just be grateful that you can actually lift stuff and move things around...I'm like a helpless little boss-lady. Ha! Where did you guys move? Somewhere with better cell reception I hope!!! :)

Stephanie Saunders said...

Don't you just hate moving? I always try to stay all organized... and then you get desperate to just get it all packed. And then you can't remember where the most important things are- like your underwear and your toothbrush... and your cell phone charger.