Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm in the fall mood

So I am officially in the mood for fall now.  It's such a beautiful time of year.  This Saturday I decided to do some projects I have been wanting to get to.  I have been meaning to make a wreath for about 3 years now.  So here is the beginning of my project that I found here.
I had so much fun making it and think it turned out way cute.  It was the perfect way to bring in that fall spirit.

Then I got bored on Saturday afternoon so I decided to put up my Halloween decorations.  I know I'm a couple of days early but I figured that i wouldn't have the energy on Thursday after school when it was officially October.  So I jumped the gun a bit.  Oh well.

I found this darling witch hat that I LOVE!!  My mom and I go to witches night out at Thanksgiving Point each year so I decided to up my witch hat.  I'm super excited to wear it.

And this is what Mason did as I danced around him.  He's a good sport.  Snotblubbers is doing well.

Welcome Fall!!

7 comments:

Everts said...

Very cute!! I love the wreath, it turned out so great! I just put up all mine decorations too... and of course blogged about it. Well done!

Britta Mosman said...

Super cute!!! You just have to love fall!!

Quindi said...

Atta boy; I watched that game too.

xantogal said...

I love it!!! isn't witches night out at Gardner Village? ;)
I want to come see your decorations in person...

bocula: 1- a very rare disease. 2- how dracula says his name when he has a cold.

Tanya said...

Allison you are so crafty! I had no idea! We got to get together girlfriend!
I want to make one now!

Emily said...

Ok, are you for hire? Who knew that you would turn crafty on me? You guys hated doing that kind of stuff back in the day ;-) So cute though, good job!!

Kayz said...

Hey, I'm coming up for Witches Night Out this year! Wanna hang?? =) Kali