Saturday, August 15, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

Mason has joined a league with some of his friends and the games are every Thursday.  They've only had 2 so far but both times there have been major wind and rain storms.  This past game though there was a beautiful rainbow over the field.  I was hiding out in the pit (players only allowed!!!  Except when it's raining) and I snapped a few pictures of Mason when he was up to bat.

This is a great action shot!!  You can actually see two rainbows in this picture.  Nice form hun!!

It was a beautiful evening.  The rainbow connected to both sides.  The boys were wet and muddy, but I was dry.  :)


1 comment:

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Hey! This has nothing to do with your post... but we are having a baby shower for Emily and I know you are probably WAY busy with school starting, but I wanted to let you know that you are invited and if you can email me your address, I'll send you an invitation.
lindsay@condie.name

Thanks!