Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Two years ago today I married my best friend.  I love this man so much.  I am so lucky to be with him.  We have been through so much together.  Our relationship has been a roller coaster ride from the beginning but we have grown together so strong.  He is an example to me in so many ways.  I can't imagine my life without him.

I love looking at the pictures from our wedding.  It seems like so long ago, but then it seems like we just got married.  The pictures bring me back to the day and I fall in love all over again.  He is such a beautiful person inside and out.

I look at these pictures and I feel like we are so young.  I am always telling Mason, "Look at how young you were"... which is silly I know, (only two years right?!) but I feel like we were such babies - two babies starting out on their own journey of life.  Look how far we've come hun.

I love you.
Happy Anniversary.

10 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

awesome pix!!! happy anniversary!!!

Hilary said...

1st: congrats!
2nd: You both look like models

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

You guys are such a fun couple! Congratulations on your anniversary! We need to hang out again sometime. Mike had a lot of fun and liked to finally have someone competitive like Mason around!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

very VERY well said....you're so sweet! i hope you both have a wonderful anniversary! we love you both and miss you guys!!!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are such a beautiful couple! We love you guys and hope you have a wonderful Anniversary!!! I love this post...Beautifully said! I love when a Wife isn't afraid to tell the world how madly in love she with her Hubby! We could use a bit more of that in this world!

Britta Mosman said...

Beautiful!!! Happy anniversary! Yay two years:)

adamshuler said...

Well said! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Kara Miller said...

Awwwe happy anniversary! I love those pictures...that was such a wonderful day :) I think the same thing when I look at our wedding pictures. We were just little babes with no idea what was in front of us! Even though it's only a few years back, think of how much deeper in love you are! And we thought we couldn't be any more crazy about our husbands than the day we married them :)

xantogal said...

And I am very proud to consider you both my friends :) Better late than never on the comment, eh? haha.
wrego: Mason cannot always go where wrego.