Sunday, April 26, 2009

The light at the end of a tunnel...

...for my little brother Kyle and his wife Stacy!  They both graduated Friday.  It's such an exciting time for them.  Congratulations you guys!!


My parents flew in to town.  Here is a recap of some of things that we did this week.

We went to Tempanyaki's the night before their graduation because we knew everything would be booked the night of.  It's a chinese grill where they make the food right in front of you on a live grill.  It's so fun.  Here's my whole family minus my youngest bro Eric.

Two of my 3 brothers.

This is the only shot I got of Mason and I.  I promise I'm not about to flip off the camera...  Maybe... 
I love Chinese food!

The next day was their graduation.  Kyle graduated in Porteguese and Stacy graduated in Recreational Management.  This is right after he got his diploma in the Joseph Smith Field House.

Here is Stacy looking intense being she's a graduate now.

Kyle doing what he does best.

He love me.

Congratulations you guys!  I'm proud of you both!


PS: I took the blasted Praxis II test on Saturday.  Thank goodness thats over.  So between graduation, studying for the Praxis, and entertaining my parents the weekend was well spent.


8 comments:

Britta Mosman said...

Haha! Yeah I guess I am turning hippie! :) And yes I definitely need to come back and visit. And soon! I sure miss you guys. It would be so fun! Your hair is getting so long! It looks great. We should have done lunch or something when you came down to AZ!

xantogal said...

Hooray for no more tests!!! Congrats to your brother and sister in law - awesome!!
Tell the fam I said "Hello"

Kara Miller said...

Yay for graduating! It gives me hope :) Why are you so mad at dinner? I feel like you're going to punch me out!

Dorothy said...

Congrats to your bro and his wifey! You and mase are way too cute together. We need to get together!!!

Sherine said...

oh there's nothing better than being done with a big test.. except for maybe graduating from college:)

Sherine said...

k-- so I'd entered your email address in wrong:) Sorry! You should have it now.. if not let me know:)

adamshuler said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Yay Kyle!

longge said...

scarpe Hogan are crazily in demand by other people as well. Many women and college going kids love to wear hogan donna since the shoes are very comfortable. Devoted customers of Hogan scarpe uomo keep a check on the latest styles which Hogan uomo introduces and are ready to buy them, even though it means spending extra.