Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mrs. Lefler... I have a riddle for you!!!

One of my kids from last year came up to me in the hall this morning saying he had a riddle for me.  He told me that he wouldn't tell me the answer until tomorrow morning so I could think about it all day.  I thought I'd share:  (maybe you can help me out)

There are 11 hungry knights.  There is a peach tree with 11 peaches.  That night each knight eats a peach.  There are 10 peaches left.  How is this possible?

Hopefully the answer to this is actually something that makes sense - due to the fact that many times their jokes don't.

I'll keep ya posted.
Needless to say I have been thinking about this all day...

4 comments:

Josh said...

??? I'm anxiously awaiting the solution to this riddle!

xantogal said...

That's quite the riddle! And the answer is..... *drum roll...

The Raddon's said...

I'm thinking it has to do with N-ights and K-nights...switching around the two....i dunno! That's a tough one!

longge said...

replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.