Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Witches Night Out

Saturday night was Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It was so much fun!! Here I am on the left, my sister in law Stacey, GG (my G-ma in law), Laura (Mason's mom), and my mom. Stacey and I went as cute witches and they went as scary witches. This was right before we left.


Witches Night Out has become a tradition for my mom and I. This is our 3rd year going. It's so much fun because it's an event for women only. Basically all it is is women getting dressed up and having a ton of fun. They have cackling contests, a big dance where they play all the fun silly songs that nobody listens to anymore, they have candy shops, little boutiques, candy apples, fortune telling... it's such a fun time! The fortune telling was awesome... my first year my fortune totally came true and she was right on for this year too... crazy!


Wasn't this stuffed witch awesome?? Some of the costumes that the women dress up in are AMAZING! My hat is huge... I want to get a new one... one that doesn't look like a sombrero. I love this little ruffle/skirt thing I have on... any chance I have to wear it I take... so it works for witches night out.



4 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

I LOVE Gardner Village! The boys and I are going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to go shopping at those fun little boutiques!

Clayton and Niki said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss you around Halloween time. You were always fun to dress up with! haha

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

So cute!!! Stacey was so excited to go... looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

longge said...

Perfect in winter or summer, or anywhere in between, the ultra-classic louis vuitton handbags is the perfect bag that everyone must have as one of their basics. And if you're dreading the thought of a louis vuitton , do as the fashionistas do and put an upside down mouse pad or shoebox top in the bottom. That little issue taken care of, louis vuitton bag made the perfect looking, roomy and functional, simple and striking Louis vuitton bags out there.