Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

These are our pumpkins. Mason is so proud of his! If you can't tell it's Charlie brown kicking Lucy's head. He did a really good job. It's his pride and joy right now. We have them sitting proudly on our porch.


Here are the Leybas'. I'm to the left, then Ryan, my mom, and Kyle at the end. This was last Sunday night while my mom was still here.


And here's the whole group from left to right: Mason, me, Ryan, Carly, Kyle, and then Stacy at the end. My mom was taking the picture. I don't know why this is being underlined.


Here we are making the mess in my kitchen. It was fun carving pumpkins all together again. We haven't done that since we were kids.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome pumpkins! The Charlie Brown one is definitely something to be proud of! Hope you're around tonight--we'll bring the kids trick-or-treating at your house!

xantogal said...

and how yummy those pumpkin seeds were!!! *slurp

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

happy halloween leflers, it looks like you are just having a terrific time during this holiday. its always so nice to have family around this time of year. very cute pics, i love them!!
p.s i need your email address so i can add you to my blog. email me at rasmussen.teresa@gmail.com
thanks miss you guys!

Emily said...

How Fun! Yes, I sadly neglected our pumpkins this year. They are sitting on my counter uncarved. I honestly forgot about them...oh well!

longge said...

louis vuitton have got their own importance in our lives. We cannot imagine going to an adventurous tour, to a party, a meeting, for shopping or anywhere else without carrying a bag with us. We have so many things to carry with us while going anywhere and the louis handbags is the one which makes you stylish wherever you go. There are many people carrying Monogram Canvas with them but what makes you different from others is the name of the company, Monogram Cruise which is famous for producing high quality and quixotic designs for bags of every kind.