Monday, October 6, 2008

Obama vs. McCain


This is very interesting!
ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side. You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.
Try it at:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

Mine turned out as I thought it would. I knew I would be kinda split down the middle. I had 8 for Obama and 5 for McCain. I must say that I find Obama a bit more convincing and sincere than McCain. Hopefully no one stones me for that comment.

4 comments:

xantogal said...

I was opposite you... 8 for McCain and 5 for Obama.

The Millers said...

12 McCain...1 Obama. I wish Romney was the Republican nominee, especially with the financial crisis we're in. He knows the economy and what will turn it around!

Tanya said...

11 McCain, 2 Obama. Which surpised me, I thought I'd be in the middle- but I guess I'm more conservative than I thought. I agree, Mitt Romney would have been the best choice for the economy. But I do believe McCain will keep us safer from our enemies than Obama would. But from the way it's looking I think Obama's going to get the ticket. If so, I hope he is as genuine as he acts. Boy, that was a mouthful. P.s I love your blog background -so cute!

longge said...

replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.