Monday, October 27, 2008

Cornbelly's

Last Thursday my mom came up to visit from Arizona and we went to Cornbelly's. I love going to Cornbelly's! There's so much to do! Here we are in the corn maze...


As you can tell we like to eat corn in pictures. Check out my new hair cut. I am trying to grow it out.


Like I said... we like to eat corn.


These were giant tricycles. Kyle and his wife Stacey came with us. We raced but I'll tell you what... those bikes give you a work out!! Stacey and I are enjoying it... Kyle and Mason are... hmmm... not quite sure the emotions.



Thanks hun!


It was fun being with Kyle and Stacey. Classic picture guys!


We actually got this rocking chair to rock!

5 comments:

Katy & James said...

I wanna GO.... what are the hours? It looks like youguys had so much fun!!

Stephanie Saunders said...

You look totally different with short hair! It's cute :)

Emily said...

Your hair looks really cute! Looks like so much fun!

xantogal said...

How fun!! It was really fun to see your mom again too... I told her to tell me the next time she's gonna be up again - we'll all need to do dinner or something!

longge said...

There will no hanging threads or irregular stitches seen on an louis vuitton . There will be a logo which is placed on every louis vuitton bag to make them authentic. The logo will be same for every Louis vuitton bags and there is no difference in the shape or size. louis vuitton handbags do not give discount offers and allow whole sale purchases on their bags.