Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is my mom's birthday! I wanted to let everyone know how much I love her. My mother is the most giving person I have ever known. She will give up anything for the people she loves. She also gives the best hugs in the world. I'll tell you what, that is probably one of the things I miss most about not having my mom so close - her hugs. And she gives them so freely too! So mom, happy birthday!! I wish that I were there in Arizona to celebrate this day with you! I don't think that I have been there to celebrate your birthday for a long time. Oh... and I also think that you should come up here next weekend! Witches night out!

This is the only picture I have on my computer of my mom. We were in Scottland this summer and this is her and my dad driving around on one of the city buses. My mom LOVED Scottland. Here is a funny story about my mom... when we were in Ireland, also this summer, we went to a pub one of the nights. Well there was this old man who was crazy about my mom. He kept asking her to dance. At first she didn't want to because she hasn't danced in about 30 years, but once he kept on insisting and drug her out to the dance floor she was out there all night. Of course my father didn't mind... but it was hilarious! He wouldn't let her sit down. She finally had to tell him that she needed to rest. I don't think he needed to rest due to the amount of alcohol in his system - but that doesn't matter! I loved watching her dance! When we were leaving he told her she had the most beautiful eyes. He told my dad he was lucky. It was awesome. Here is a picture of both of us dancing in the Irish pub. As you can tell I was asked by a hottie as well. Haha!

2 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

I agree- your mom is one of the sweetest women out there! Tell her I said happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wherever you will carry these replica handbags , every eye would be attracted towards you and would be inspired by you greatly. The replica handbags previously made by the company that were made of the highest quality leather but were only available in blacks and beige colors. If you had to match your replica bags with any other color then designer replica handbags surely had been a problem.