Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Spirit!

Like I said in the previous blog, I really love holidays. Here are my simple Halloween decorations. Last year I went to this really cute store after Halloween and got all these cute decorations for 1/2 price. I didn't use them last year and I had completely forgotten about until I opened the box. It was like Christmas!! I didn't know what I had wrapped up. This blog is kinda for my mom so she can see what my decorations look like being she can't come up here from Arizona this year.

You can't really see but there are two fingers in that basket on the right side of the table. They are long candles but I didn't have holders. They look cool.
By the way... it snowed this morning. Normally I would be SO happy about this. But I think I got all snowed out last year. I don't think I'm ready for snow yet. It was pretty and didn't stick but it's not going to trick me with these little flurries that I saw this morning. I know it will begin to get insane and freezing and snow the kids in school again like it did last year. Hopefully not. My feelings are mixed about snow now.

5 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

Dang. I wish my house was that clean! (I had to repost this comment under my name :)

xantogal said...

love it! i'll have to come over and see if first hand... then you'll have to come over and see my decorations! (yours are way cuter!)

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

those decorations are darling, i think i need to do what you did and buy everything once halloween is over so i can get to decorating next year. i've never liked this holiday but when i see all the cute crafty decorations, it makes me like it a tad bit more every year!....very cute!

Emily said...

Cute! I am so not motivated to do anything for Halloween this year...Maybe for Christmas...

Kayz said...

Cute!! Your house looks amazing. =) I love that you love holidays!! (Me too!!)