Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dancing With The Stars



So I do love this show. I am a HUGE fan! I am sad that Tony Braxton got voted off last week... I wish it would have been Lance...I can't stand him. I really do hope that they don't vote off that darling old 82 year old lady who is absolutely having the time of her life dressing up and dancing each week. She is my favorite to watch! She is having such a good time. Anyway my Grandma sent me this picture today and it was too good to not post. I would LOVE to see either of them on the show. Ha!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

I love that show too! I've even gotten Kent watching it. We like Warren Sapp :)

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Hahaha that picture is awesome.

The Millers said...

Here you go! http://www.break.com/index/unbelievable-mccain-vs-obama-dance-off.html

An Everts Tale said...

Hi Allison. I created a new blogspot so check it out and add us!

fredandkirsten.blogspot.com

Kirsten